July 6, 2010 at 3:48 pm , by Gabrielle Porcaro
It’s 99 degrees today in NYC! It’s hot, it’s humid, it’s gross, it’s not fun. It’s days like today that I thank my lucky stars that I am a lady. Men don’t have a lot of choices for work attire in such hot weather. They show up to work in sweat-covered dress shirts while us girls have the option to throw on an easy short dress. Seems like this summer is going to be a scorcher so here are some great dress options I found:
1. I love me some navy and white stripes. This Aqua dress from Bloomingdale’s is cute for work and weekends.
2. Can’t go wrong with a printed wrap dress. This Ivette dress from Tory Burch is currently on sale.
5. LOFT has so many good dresses, it’s hard to choose just one. (Seriously ladies you should all be checking that store out—trust me.) This green dress with sequin detail is 50% off the sale price… that’s $25!
6. Anthropologie is another great store for dresses. Although they might be a bit pricier, a unique dress is a good investment, right? This super-chic and sophisticated style is my personal fave.
7. Have an important meeting? A simple flattering shift dress (this one is from Banana Republic) can do you no wrong. Just carry your blazer in your bag until the meeting.
Please note: These dresses are appropriate for most offices, but of course use your own discretion.
5 Responses to “Go Ask Gab: Easy Summer Dresses”