February 7, 2012 at 11:55 am , by jbrown
* We will never pass up a chance to praise the health benefits of dark chocolate. (FitSugar)
* Wal-Mart is set to debut their own “Great For You” label to make shopping for healthy food easier. (MSNBC)
* If your ab workout doesn’t seem to be working for you anymore, give your core a new challenge with this resistance-band routine from our friends at Fitness. (Bonus: It’s easy to do while you’re watching TV.) (Fitness)
* Not all veggies are more nutritious when they’re eaten fresh. Greatist explains which ones get even healthier when they’re cooked. (Greatist)
* Designer Karl Lagerfeld deems Adele “a little too fat.” You know, because her weight is somehow his business. And because fat-shaming people is morally acceptable. Arrgghhhh. (US magazine)
Delicious chocolate photo via Shutterstock.