February 28, 2012 at 12:22 pm , by jbrown
* Could yoga become an Olympic sport? The organizers of next month’s National Yoga Asana Championship hope so; other practitioners aren’t so enthused. (MSNBC)
* The dilemma: You know you need your omega-3s but you’re not a big fan of fish (one of the best sources of those crucial fatty acids.) The solution: Get ‘em from these 8 vegetarian sources. (HuffPo)
* True or false: Agave is a healthier alternative to sugar. (Greatist)
* Tone your thighs with these squat- and lunge-free fitness moves. (FitSugar)
* Bored with your workout DVDs? Our friends at Fitness rounded up a slew of new reader-tested options. (Fitness)
Image via Shutterstock.