April 19, 2012 at 12:01 pm , by Sue Erneta
There are so many great sales going on right now (click here for links to Loft and Ann Taylor‘s 40% friends and family sale! Through April 22nd only) but I figured I’d take you on a little shopping tour of my favorite place to score a deal: J Crew. Through tomorrow, you can use code MUSTHAVE to get an extra 30% off all final sale items so those are the prices I’ll be quoting. Check out these deals:
1. Peplum Fresco Floral Top – At a sale price of $140, it’s still not exactly cheap but if you consider that this ultra-stylish piece from J Crew’s coveted Collection line was originally $350, then I think it’s time for me to figure out how I can hide the credit card bill from my hubby.
3. Ruched halter tank swimsuit – Without a doubt, this is one of the most flattering bathing suit shapes. Halter neck + ruched tummy means I look like I actually stuck to my diet. And at $42, it’s a far cry from the original sticker price of $82.
4. Cafe capri pants in abstract leopard – Not for the faint of heart (or the thick of thighs!), these pants will be so cute in the summer with just a t-shirt and sandals. ($56, down from $148)
5. Merino boyfriend sweatshirt – For $35 (down from $89.50), you can have a jump on next fall’s wardrobe.
6. Taryn Gown in ivory – Need a wedding dress for under $200? Well, this one is $140 because – yes – J Crew has everything….
7. Leopard printed ipad case – I don’t have an ipad but if I did, this baby would be mine. (It’s been on sale forever. Why is it not selling out? It’s only $7!)
Happy sale shopping!