June 20, 2012 at 3:29 pm , by Sue Erneta
With the temperature into the high 90s this week, there is only one thing that I want to reach for in my closet every single day: a dress. So, I figured we’d all benefit from a little online shopping trip. All under $100. All from the comfort of your air-conditioned office!
1. Because we love a good limited-edition collection at Target. The Webster at Target leaf print dress $42.99
2. Because no one makes under $100 look so luxe. Zara v-back dress $89.90
3. Because mint is the color of the summer. Asos river island high waisted dress $41.43
4. Because the midi length is so new and so flattering. Forever 21 tribal midi dress $24.80
5. Because a little arm coverage is okay with us. Piperlime MM Couture kimono dress $68
6. Because I can’t go shopping without stopping at J Crew. Dontcha love how they styled it with the belt and hat? J Crew shoreline stripe dress in kelly green $69.50
6. Because where else can you get something so cute for less than a $20 spot? Old Navy drawstring v-neck jersey dress $15.94
7. And because I clearly have an addiction to stripes. Gap asymmetrical striped dress $64.95
Happy shopping! All images from the brand’s websites. Click each dress for details.
5 Responses to “Beat the Heat: 7 Summer Dresses Under $100”