October 29, 2013 at 7:00 am , by savings.com
With temps falling, those transitional pieces from your summer wardrobe probably aren’t cutting it any more. Time to shop for more weather-appropriate fall and winter clothes and accessories that will keep you warm while it’s getting cold!
Your closet probably isn’t the only place that needs updating, though — changing up your skin and hair care routine to include products that help ditch the dryness are a necessity during this time of year. To help you load up on fashion and beauty items for the new season and save some cash in the process, we’ve scoured the web to bring you the 5 best fashion and beauty deals from around the web this week:
- Need some fall and winter basics? J. Crew will take 25% off your orders over $150 so what are you waiting for? Use coupon code SHOPNOW. Expires 10/31/2013.
- Right now you can save $60 off purchases over $150, and get free shipping, at New York & Company. Use coupon code 1439. Expires 10/31/2013.
- Now’s a great time to stock up on some shoes, too. Crocs will take off $15 off your purchase over $75. Use coupon code OCT7515. Expires 10/31/2013.
- Whether you’re looking for a great new eyeshadow or a little something festive for your nails, get 20% off your entire purchase at Ulta. Use coupon code 108654. Expires 11/02/2013.
- Want to keep your hair feeling and looking soft and sexy? Save 25% on your entire purchase at Folica by using coupon code SPOOKY25. Expires 10/31/2013.
— Savings.com Editor Susan Yoo-Lee