March 26, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
You may be used to seeing chambray on just about everyone these days and for good reason! This comfy, do-it-all fabric is a fabulous layering piece. We’re beyond ready to pull our lighter versions out of the closet and pair them with this season’s full skirts for a feminine, classic look. If you’re feeling extra fashion forward, slip a short-sleeve sweatshirt over your chambray and let the collar, cuffs, and hem hang out for an oh-I-just-threw-this-awesomness-together look.
March 25, 2014 at 10:11 am , by savings.com
- Shoebuy.com. Save 20% off your order and free shipping (Coupon code: 20MARCH). Expires 4/01/2014.
- Steve Madden. 15% off orders $75 or more (Coupon code: MARSM1). Expires 3/31/2014.
- Crocs.com. $10 off orders $50 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SAVE10). Expires 03/31/2014.
- Naturalizer. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: SPRING14NT). Expires 4/15/2014.
- Toms Shoes. $10 off Orders $100 or more on store brand items, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SPRING14). Expires 4/01/2014.
March 21, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Kayla Becker
Ahhh, the sneaker flat—finally, a shoe trend our feet won’t hate us for! Part laid-back, part polished, the sneaker falls in line with the sporty-chic theme that has been wow-ing us since it first made a bold debut on spring runways. If you’re like us, you’ll love the fusion of casual and sophisticated (plus, they’re a fashion industry-approved excuse to be comfortable!). So choose a few pairs of these 10 easy-to-wear kicks for all styles and relish in the fact that you won’t have to worry about tripping in heels!
March 19, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
We’re prepping for spring’s April showers (those have gotta be coming any day now, right?!?!) with a rain-ready outfit. We styled this one from the feet up with waterproof shoes that won’t weigh you down or put a damper on your style. Pair these loafer-style kicks with a bright coral pants (to keep any dreary feelings at bay), a comfy boyfriend button-up, and your classic trench for a rainy day outfit that you’ll actually look forward to wearing. See more chic rainy day clothing in this feature from our April issue of Ladies’ Home Journal!
March 14, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Kayla Becker
First came the ballet flats, then the topknots, and with the addition of blush pink this spring, it’s safe to say there’s a dance trend ruling the fashion world. From voluminous tulle skirts to small, romantic details, ballet-inspired pieces add a touch of elegance and feminine flare to any outfit (even if there’s not a graceful bone in your body!).
Blush Tea-Length Tulle Skirt
March 12, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Call it a nod to America’s prepster roots–this spring’s biggest trend is “shirt dressing.” Everyone is buttoning up and we must admit we’re smitten. This look is at once comfortable and put-together. Its simplest iteration is the shirtdress–a one-step outfit in the making. This version by Gap is easy on the wallet and you’ll wear it all season long. Plus, can we just note that fabulous bag is from Old Navy!??!?! Talk about stepping up your game!
March 11, 2014 at 10:32 am , by savings.com
- Garnet Hill. Get $20 Off on orders over $100 (Coupon code: K4KS142). Expires 05/10/2014.
- Betsey Johnson. Save 20% off orders $125 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: MARBJ6). Expires 03/31/2014.
- DKNY. Get $25 off orders $150 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: bday25). Expires 03/15/2014.
- Three Dots. Save 10% on all orders (Coupon code: WELCOMESP10). Expires 03/15/2014.
- Tommy Hilfiger. 30% off purchase of 3 items or more (No code needed). Expires 03/12/2014.