April 2, 2014 at 9:34 am , by savings.com
- Rafaella. $35 off orders $125 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: RAF35AFF). Expires 4/07/2014.
- Michael Stars. $25 off orders $150 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SPRING25A). Expires 4/06/2014.
- Sierra Trading Post. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: ALCLOVER4). Expires 4/10/2014.
- Vince Camuto. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: PSWVC20). Expires 4/15/2014.
- Bebe. $10 off orders over $50 (Coupon code: BIRTHDAY1013). Expires 5/17/2014.
April 2, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Around here we completely understand shopping for shopping’s sake. After all, a lady needs options! But, when an opportunity comes around to give back we can’t help but join in. The floaty, teal top above is part of an effort to raise money for Autism Awareness. One-hundred percent of the proceeds from sales of this top will go to Giant Steps Illinios, a not-for-profit organization that provides services to adults and children with Autism. We’ve styled the top with a tuxedo pant and trench for a spring-perfect workday look. But, however you style yours, giving back is a good look.
March 28, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Is it just us or are the high-low fashion collaborations out there just getting better and better?! On April 10th the newest partnership between Kohl’s and designer Peter Som hits stores near you. Som is known for his clean lines, flattering cuts, and romantic fabrics and he delivers all that and more with his new collection for Kohl’s. He sought to bring the feeling of a vacation in St. Barths to life with each of these under $100 piecs. We’re especially smitten with the chic jumpsuit, flirty “mermaid” dress, and spring-perfect floral bomber. Here’s a sneak peek at the collection:
March 26, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
You may be used to seeing chambray on just about everyone these days and for good reason! This comfy, do-it-all fabric is a fabulous layering piece. We’re beyond ready to pull our lighter versions out of the closet and pair them with this season’s full skirts for a feminine, classic look. If you’re feeling extra fashion forward, slip a short-sleeve sweatshirt over your chambray and let the collar, cuffs, and hem hang out for an oh-I-just-threw-this-awesomness-together look.
March 25, 2014 at 10:11 am , by savings.com
- Shoebuy.com. Save 20% off your order and free shipping (Coupon code: 20MARCH). Expires 4/01/2014.
- Steve Madden. 15% off orders $75 or more (Coupon code: MARSM1). Expires 3/31/2014.
- Crocs.com. $10 off orders $50 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SAVE10). Expires 03/31/2014.
- Naturalizer. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: SPRING14NT). Expires 4/15/2014.
- Toms Shoes. $10 off Orders $100 or more on store brand items, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SPRING14). Expires 4/01/2014.
March 21, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Kayla Becker
Ahhh, the sneaker flat—finally, a shoe trend our feet won’t hate us for! Part laid-back, part polished, the sneaker falls in line with the sporty-chic theme that has been wow-ing us since it first made a bold debut on spring runways. If you’re like us, you’ll love the fusion of casual and sophisticated (plus, they’re a fashion industry-approved excuse to be comfortable!). So choose a few pairs of these 10 easy-to-wear kicks for all styles and relish in the fact that you won’t have to worry about tripping in heels!
March 19, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
We’re prepping for spring’s April showers (those have gotta be coming any day now, right?!?!) with a rain-ready outfit. We styled this one from the feet up with waterproof shoes that won’t weigh you down or put a damper on your style. Pair these loafer-style kicks with a bright coral pants (to keep any dreary feelings at bay), a comfy boyfriend button-up, and your classic trench for a rainy day outfit that you’ll actually look forward to wearing. See more chic rainy day clothing in this feature from our April issue of Ladies’ Home Journal!