March 11, 2014 at 10:32 am , by savings.com
- Garnet Hill. Get $20 Off on orders over $100 (Coupon code: K4KS142). Expires 05/10/2014.
- Betsey Johnson. Save 20% off orders $125 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: MARBJ6). Expires 03/31/2014.
- DKNY. Get $25 off orders $150 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: bday25). Expires 03/15/2014.
- Three Dots. Save 10% on all orders (Coupon code: WELCOMESP10). Expires 03/15/2014.
- Tommy Hilfiger. 30% off purchase of 3 items or more (No code needed). Expires 03/12/2014.
March 5, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
If there’s one key piece for spring it’s the perfect jacket. While we opt for a trench at work and statement toppers for our nights out, most days we’re living in a military-inspired jacket like this one. It works as a neutral and plays nicely with dressy, sequin pieces and drapey tees alike. We couldn’t resist partnering this version with on-trend boyfriend jeans and bright heels.
March 3, 2014 at 12:30 pm , by Tiffany McHugh
As last night’s star-studded pizza party, (er, Academy Awards Ceremony) brought the 2014 awards season to a close, we saw a lot of red carpet trends emerge: Embellished nude gowns, glamorous statement necklaces,’90s power hair, and subdued makeup paired with flowing hairstyles. A few celebrities really blew us away with their striking beauty looks, award-worthy poise, and impeccable head-to-toe styling. Click through for five of our favorites!
We think it’s safe to say that Lupita emerged as 2014’s awards season’s MVP, both on and off the red carpet. The Best Supporting Actress winner looked like a modern day Cinderella in this custom Prada gown in powder blue, said to be reminiscent of the starlet’s hometown, Nairobi.
February 28, 2014 at 12:52 pm , by Tiffany McHugh
Good news — you only have to shave half of your legs this spring! It’s the season of the midi skirt, a hemline that ranges anywhere from just below the knee to just above the ankle. Whether you go for a 1950’s voluminous tea length style or prefer something sleek and fitted, the midi skirt adds a touch of old-school elegance to just about any look.
February 26, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
We’ve noticed a new silhouette on the block when it comes to outerwear. The cocoon coat was all over fashion week and it’s slowing winding its way into our favorite fast-fashion stores as well. While the silhouette has been on the scene since Balenciaga debuted it in 1957, it’s recently been sidelined by body-hugging car coats and edgy moto jackets. We love the cocoon coat because it’s easy to wear. Plus, it exudes a downtown-cool-girl sense of style. The newest versions for spring come in candy-colored pinks, dusty rose, sky blue, and ivory hues. We’d pair this blue one with a white and black ensemble and some chic blush accessories.
February 24, 2014 at 9:33 am , by savings.com
- 1928 Jewelry. Extra 25% off sale items (Coupon code: extra25c). Expires 02/28/2014.
- Jewelmint. 20% off sitewide, plus free shipping (Coupon code: JHY7PMXA). Expires 02/28/2014.
- SusanB.. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: NEWFAN). Expires 02/28/2014.
- Limoges Jewelry. Save 22% off sitewide (Coupon code: FEBSAVINGS). Expires 02/28/2014.
- Zales. $20 off your purchase over $200, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SAVINGSAFF13). Expires 02/28/2014.
February 19, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Let’s all agree to just ignore the cold and lingering snow, shall we? We’re focusing our energies on bright new separates, perfectly worn-in denim, and airy accessories. If by any chance you are still dusted in snow (like us, le sigh) pair this bright jacket with a camel or white turtleneck until temperatures warm up.