November 4, 2013 at 7:00 am , by savings.com
Believe it or not, beauty and fashion retailers have already kicked off some of their best deals of the year in anticipation of the upcoming holiday season (yes, Christmas shopping is really upon us, people!). Whether you’re getting a jump on holiday shopping or you’ve been waiting for a good sale on beauty necessities or fashion upgrades, now is a great time to go for it.
To help you maximize your shopping budget, we’ve got the top fashion and beauty deals across the web for the week of November 4.
- With this offer from Spa Finder you’ll save 15% on gift card purchases over $200. (And be forever known as the best gift-giver ever.) Use coupon code FALL15. Expires 11/30/2013.
- Whether you need to give a gift or stock up on some bath products for yourself, save 20% on your entire purchase at Bath & Body Works. Use coupon code NEWLUV. Expires 11/24/2013.
- Save 20% on your intimate apparel purchase at Macy’s. Use coupon code FIT. If you’d prefer to shop in-store, use this 20% off printable coupon. Expires 11/11/2013.
- Get $100 off your purchase over $500 at DKNY. Use coupon code RESORT2013. Expires 11/15/2013.
- Still need some new boots for fall and winter? Save $22 on your order over $100 — and get free shipping — at Shoes.com. Use coupon code SAVINGS10. Expires 12/31/2013.
— Savings.com Editor Susan Yoo-Lee
This post contains affiliate links.
November 1, 2013 at 8:00 am , by Maggie Niemiec
The LHJ offices have been abuzz with chatter about the latest designer collaboration for H&M. This time the retail giant has paired up with Isabel Marant, the French fashion maven known for her minimalist, boho-chic designs, and we couldn’t be more excited. You can bet we’ll be first in line when the collection hits stores November 14. Until then, get a sneak peek with our must-have pieces below.
October 30, 2013 at 8:30 am , by Bethany Cantor
Sometimes we just can’t be bothered to wear black. Yea, we said it. Fall may be all about moody, sultry shades but a girl’s got to have some whimsy in her life (and also pattern and sparkle and even the color pink). Save those fab powder blue shoes for spring? We refuse! Store away our favorite bright frock and super sparkly baubles? We would never! We mustn’t be afraid to be a little daring, darlings. And with that, we give you this little dose of happy dressing.
October 29, 2013 at 7:00 am , by savings.com
With temps falling, those transitional pieces from your summer wardrobe probably aren’t cutting it any more. Time to shop for more weather-appropriate fall and winter clothes and accessories that will keep you warm while it’s getting cold!
Your closet probably isn’t the only place that needs updating, though — changing up your skin and hair care routine to include products that help ditch the dryness are a necessity during this time of year. To help you load up on fashion and beauty items for the new season and save some cash in the process, we’ve scoured the web to bring you the 5 best fashion and beauty deals from around the web this week:
- Need some fall and winter basics? J. Crew will take 25% off your orders over $150 so what are you waiting for? Use coupon code SHOPNOW. Expires 10/31/2013.
- Right now you can save $60 off purchases over $150, and get free shipping, at New York & Company. Use coupon code 1439. Expires 10/31/2013.
- Now’s a great time to stock up on some shoes, too. Crocs will take off $15 off your purchase over $75. Use coupon code OCT7515. Expires 10/31/2013.
- Whether you’re looking for a great new eyeshadow or a little something festive for your nails, get 20% off your entire purchase at Ulta. Use coupon code 108654. Expires 11/02/2013.
- Want to keep your hair feeling and looking soft and sexy? Save 25% on your entire purchase at Folica by using coupon code SPOOKY25. Expires 10/31/2013.
— Savings.com Editor Susan Yoo-Lee
October 25, 2013 at 8:00 am , by Maggie Niemiec
Cable-knit sweaters have been around for years, but this season brings a whole new crop of chic options. Comfy, cozy, and classy, these sweaters can easily transition from one activity to the next. We’d wear ours with a flippy skirt and wide-brimmed hat during the day and then add heels and a fun statement necklace for nighttime. Click through below to see our faves!
October 23, 2013 at 9:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
It’s an age old question–once the temperatures get truly chilly, how do you stay chic and warm at the same time? The key is layers, my friends! While your bulkiest pieces can leave you looking like a marshmallow if you layer up, strategic piling on of thinner pieces can look super stylish. Take the above, a loose turtleneck is decidedly unstuffy with a cozy flannel layered underneath. Add some gray denim and chic, textured flats and you’ve got a go-to look for any cold-weather wanderings. If the temps get really low, add a cocoon coat in a complimentary color and a red beanie to finish the look.
October 18, 2013 at 9:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
We already gave you expert tips on how to care for your boots so they’ll last for years to come; now it’s time to stock up on a few inexpensive accessories that will make boot season a breeze.
1. Bootights by Shelby Mason
Are you the girl who always wears tights and socks inside your boots? We are, too! That’s why we were thrilled to discover bootights. These innovative, made-in-America tights are not only comfortable, but also, they totally simplify cold-weather dressing. Each pair is made of soft, durable fabric with a no-roll waistband at the top. At the bottom, is a moisture-wicking sock sewn right to the tights. No more pulling up your socks all day or slipping around in your boots while just wearing tights. Bootights come in several varieties made for any boot height.
Buy them now, $30-$45
2. Foot Petals
Even our most comfortable boots can leave us with sore feet at the end of the day — especially our favorite heeled pairs. That’s where foot petals come in. They use technogel to ease your aches and pains. The gel absorbs the shock of taking a step and there are foot petals for the balls of your feet, your heels, and even a design that cushions your whole foot. Whether you’re out apple picking, hiking, or holiday shopping, these little foot-savers are a must!
Buy them now, $9 and up
3. Leather Cleaner
If you’re anything like us — your boots take a beating every season. What can we say? We love to wear them everywhere we go and, sadly, it shows. To make sure your boots look new at the end of a good trudge, pick up a quality leather cleaner like this one from The Leather Spa. This non-chemical product can be used to spot treat your favorite footwear and remove any pesky stains.
Buy it now, $13
4. Inner Bootie Inflatable Boot Shapers
Don’t leave all your tall boots crumpled in the closet. These creative, inflatable shapers will keep them looking good as new all season long!
Buy them now, $5
5. Woodlore Cedar Shoe Fresh Inserts
No one likes to admit it, but those shoes you wear all the time — they might be a little smelly come mid-winter. With drastic changes in temperature as we go from chilly walks to warm offices, sweat and odor are bound to build up in boots. Neutralize unwelcome smells with these inserts. Each breathable cotton bag is filled with fresh cedar chips that will conquer any smells lurking in your favorite booties.