February 18, 2014 at 10:10 am , by savings.com
- Kenneth Cole. $50 off full priced purchase of $200 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SPRING50). Expires02/28/2014.
- Sierra Trading Post. Extra 30% off orders $200 or more (Coupon code: ALFEB4) Expires 03/06/2014.
- Saks Off 5th. Extra 50% off all orders (No code needed). Expires 02/18/2014.
- New York & Company. $25 off orders over $75, plus free shipping (Coupon code: 4054). Expires 02/28/2014.
- Kohl’s. 15% off all orders (Coupon code: CELEBRATE). Expires 04/16/2014.
February 5, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Despite the forecast for extended winter (thanks for nothin’, Punxsutawney Phil!) the spring trends are rolling out and one of the best is sports-inspired pieces. Not only is this a rare anyone-can-wear-it trend, but also, there are endless ways to rock it. These two looks are our favorite–unexpected sporty stripes make this dress perfect for work or play and we’d wear that jacket with just about everything we own!
February 4, 2014 at 8:58 am , by savings.com
- Lastcall.com (Neiman Marcus). $10 off orders $50 or more (Coupon code: LCONEW). Expires 02/04/2014.
- SheInside.com. 20% off orders $150 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: FEBSHE20). Expires 02/28/2014.
- choies. 15% off all orders, plus free shipping (Coupon code: Feb15aff). Expires 02/27/2014.
- Cache. Extra 25% off sale items (No code needed). Expires 02/19/2014.
- Calvin Klein. 50% off everyday classics for women (No code needed). Expires 02/28/2014.
January 31, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Tiffany McHugh
As is expected in the fashion world, Spring 2014 trends are budding long before any actual flowers will—and we’re pretty excited about what we’ve seen so far. One of our particular favorites is the blush pink hue that has been dominating runways and fashion blogs alike. Charmingly demure by nature, this romantic color is easy to play up for date night or dress down for the office. Check out 10 pieces we’re into right now, and how to wear them.
January 27, 2014 at 10:18 am , by savings.com
If you’re anything like us, the start of a new year is the perfect excuse to purge your inbox of all those unwanted, unused newsletter subscriptions (except for the ones from LHJ, natch)… and to sign up for some new ones that you’ll actually put to good use! This week’s deals include savings of up to 25% off on intimate apparel, shoes, purses and more — just for signing up for their newsletters.
- MeUndies.com. Save 20% on your purchase when you join (Coupon code: SMARTER20) Limited time offer.
- ShoeDazzle. 20% off All Orders + Free Shipping (Coupon code: styleme20) Limited time offer.
- BustedTees. Get 1 free shirt and free shipping when you join (No code needed) Limited time offer.
- Little Black Bag. 25% off all orders (Coupon code: pinterest25) Limited time offer.
- Ellie. Save 20% on your purchase when you join. (Coupon code: BFF20) Limited time offer.
This post contains affiliate links.
January 24, 2014 at 9:17 am , by Tiffany McHugh
It’s about that time of year when you’re growing antsy in your winter wardrobe but full-out shopping for spring still seems a bit premature (at least according to those snow boots hidden under your desk). While we wouldn’t suggest unpacking your warm-weather wardrobe just yet, it is a great time to stock up on classics that you can wear year-round (Hello winter sales!) Case and point: The Oxford Shirt. This button-down closet staple transcends all seasons and fits just about any style personality. Layer it under a sweater for now and tuck it into your favorite skinny jeans later.
January 22, 2014 at 10:27 am , by Bethany Cantor
As unexpected color combinations go, camel and gray has to be one of my favorites. Pairing cool gray and buttery camel is a study in opposites that really attract. In this particular look you also get the benefit of a dress that can be styled for all seasons. Here we’ve paired it with a button-up and boots for cold weather. For spring, ditch the tights and boots in favor of a pair of chic, pastel heels and a breezy scarf around your neck.