November 14, 2013 at 8:00 am , by Maggie Niemiec
We’ve seen a lot of dark lips and smoky eyes for fall, but Mandy Moore shows that bright, pink-y makeup can be just as appropriate. We love her dewy skin and peachy cheeks. Gold-rimmed eyes and soft pink lipstick add to her flirty, feminine look. Sunkissed tousled waves complete her gorgeous beauty style, perfect for those cold winter nights when you’re just longing for the beach.
November 12, 2013 at 7:00 am , by savings.com
With Halloween behind us it’s time to face it — the holiday race is on! The season of shopping is most certainly upon us, whether you’re feeling like Santa or Scrooge this year. But no one needs to know you didn’t pay full price! Check out these awesome deals from around the web.
- Bloomingdale’s. Friends & Family: Save 20% off Fashion & Home Items Coupon Code: SAVINGS20 Expires: 11/17/2013.
- Bath & Body Works. $10 off Orders $30 or MoreCoupon Code: BBW1050 Expires: 11/24/2013.
- Lands’ End. Friends & Family Event: 30% off SitewideCoupon Code: FRIENDLY Pin: 3055 Expires 11/12/2013.
- Clarins. Buy 2 Get 20% off Site-Wide + Free SampleCoupon Code: CLARINSFF13 Expires:11/13/2013.
- Finish Line. $20 off Orders $100 or MoreCoupon Code: 20SVNGS Expires 11/30/2013.
— Post brought to you by the editors at Savings.com
This post contains affiliate links.
November 8, 2013 at 10:54 am , by Maggie Niemiec
Need some motivation to get to the gym? Look no further than these fashionable fitness clothes! Click through for our fave workout tops and bottoms in every price range.
Cory Vines Essential Long Sleeve
November 7, 2013 at 8:00 am , by Maggie Niemiec
Two Broke Girls star Kat Dennings looked absolutely stunning at the Thor: The Dark World premiere this week. Her simple chignon hairstyle, understated makeup, and berry-red lips make the perfect pretty and polished look for the holidays. It’s totally appropriate for your office’s annual holiday bash but transitions easily to drinks with your friends later that night. Romantic and classy, this is a look we’ll be wearing over and over again.
November 6, 2013 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Copying outfits down to the last button isn’t usually our thing. But when we saw Julia in this amazing 31 Bits campaign rocking the most perfectly on point holiday outfit, we had to see if we could find the pieces ourselves. Well here you have it! The amount of cheerfulness in this look (plaid! tulle! glitter!) is downright dreamy and ideal for a festive holiday celebration. Bring on the hot cocoa, the loud family gatherings, the homemade treats, and the twinkling lights; we’ve got our outfit all picked out!
November 4, 2013 at 9:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Here at LHJ we’re always in search of women inspiring women. It’s our goal (and sheer delight) to help tell stories of women who are giving back and impacting the world in a positive way. When one of our favorite beauty companies, L’Oreal Paris, reached out to share their Women of Worth program with us we just knew we had to tell you about it. L’Oreal shares our admiration of strong, proactive, intelligent women and every year they celebrate women “who have made a difference through volunteer work in their communities.”
This year’s honorees were all nominated for their incredible work and each woman will receive a $10,000 donation to the charitable cause she holds most dear. But (and here’s where you come in) L’Oreal needs your help to choose one National Woman Of Worth from amongst this year’s honorees to receive an extra $25,000 donation to her cause. Get to know the ladies and their causes below, then go vote in one of three ways:
· Visit WomenofWorth.com to cast your vote.
· Head to the L’Oréal Paris’ Facebook and “Like” the post and photo about your favorite Woman of Worth.
· Check out their Twitter feed and re-tweet the tweet about the Woman of Worth you support.
2013 Women of Worth Honorees
November 4, 2013 at 7:00 am , by savings.com
Believe it or not, beauty and fashion retailers have already kicked off some of their best deals of the year in anticipation of the upcoming holiday season (yes, Christmas shopping is really upon us, people!). Whether you’re getting a jump on holiday shopping or you’ve been waiting for a good sale on beauty necessities or fashion upgrades, now is a great time to go for it.
To help you maximize your shopping budget, we’ve got the top fashion and beauty deals across the web for the week of November 4.
- With this offer from Spa Finder you’ll save 15% on gift card purchases over $200. (And be forever known as the best gift-giver ever.) Use coupon code FALL15. Expires 11/30/2013.
- Whether you need to give a gift or stock up on some bath products for yourself, save 20% on your entire purchase at Bath & Body Works. Use coupon code NEWLUV. Expires 11/24/2013.
- Save 20% on your intimate apparel purchase at Macy’s. Use coupon code FIT. If you’d prefer to shop in-store, use this 20% off printable coupon. Expires 11/11/2013.
- Get $100 off your purchase over $500 at DKNY. Use coupon code RESORT2013. Expires 11/15/2013.
- Still need some new boots for fall and winter? Save $22 on your order over $100 — and get free shipping — at Shoes.com. Use coupon code SAVINGS10. Expires 12/31/2013.
— Savings.com Editor Susan Yoo-Lee
This post contains affiliate links.