January 17, 2013 at 2:13 pm , by Sue Erneta
In our February story, we answered all your burning fashion questions and one of them was about lace. Lucky for you fashionable folks, there are lots of lace options that are pretty and fun (not skanky and trashy, we promise!).
(For credit info on this pic, click here.)
Let’s take a peek at some other lacey numbers available for your shopping pleasure.
I can think of endless layering possibilities for this eyelet lace tank from American Eagle.
At Piperlime, you can pick up this navy blue (swoon!) Joie top on sale!
I have these lace capri pants from Ann Taylor in navy and I loooove them. The fit is amazing!
Love this lace collar tee from Madewell.
Lace ballet flats from Loft. Yes! And 60% off? Yes! Yes! Yes!
And who wouldn’t love a little trompe l’oeil dress from J. Crew?
This lace skirt from Anthropologie is super pretty in that berry color.
It’s no surprise that Anthro has tons of lace. I love the idea of something that sweet and feminine on a comfy sweatshirt-style sweater.
First image from LHJ, photo by Marko Dashev. All others from individual brands.
April 19, 2012 at 12:01 pm , by Sue Erneta
There are so many great sales going on right now (click here for links to Loft and Ann Taylor‘s 40% friends and family sale! Through April 22nd only) but I figured I’d take you on a little shopping tour of my favorite place to score a deal: J Crew. Through tomorrow, you can use code MUSTHAVE to get an extra 30% off all final sale items so those are the prices I’ll be quoting. Check out these deals:
1. Peplum Fresco Floral Top – At a sale price of $140, it’s still not exactly cheap but if you consider that this ultra-stylish piece from J Crew’s coveted Collection line was originally $350, then I think it’s time for me to figure out how I can hide the credit card bill from my hubby.
3. Ruched halter tank swimsuit – Without a doubt, this is one of the most flattering bathing suit shapes. Halter neck + ruched tummy means I look like I actually stuck to my diet. And at $42, it’s a far cry from the original sticker price of $82.
4. Cafe capri pants in abstract leopard – Not for the faint of heart (or the thick of thighs!), these pants will be so cute in the summer with just a t-shirt and sandals. ($56, down from $148)
5. Merino boyfriend sweatshirt – For $35 (down from $89.50), you can have a jump on next fall’s wardrobe.
6. Taryn Gown in ivory – Need a wedding dress for under $200? Well, this one is $140 because – yes – J Crew has everything….
7. Leopard printed ipad case – I don’t have an ipad but if I did, this baby would be mine. (It’s been on sale forever. Why is it not selling out? It’s only $7!)
Happy sale shopping!