March 3, 2014 at 8:00 am , by savings.com
- Beauty Encounter. Save an extra 40% off clearance items (Coupon code: MARCHCLR40). Expires 03/09/2014.
- b-glowing. Get $20 off orders $100 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: BGJ28XY). Expires 03/31/2014.
- Timetospa.com. Save 20% off all orders (Coupon code: SAVEME20). Expires 03/31/2014.
- Clarisonic. 20% off Accessories with Sonic Savings Program, plus free shipping (No code needed, just sign up). Expires 01/06/2019.
- Body Belle. Save 20% on rrders $100 or more (Coupon code: EW1555). Expires 03/15/2014.
February 18, 2014 at 10:10 am , by savings.com
- Kenneth Cole. $50 off full priced purchase of $200 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SPRING50). Expires02/28/2014.
- Sierra Trading Post. Extra 30% off orders $200 or more (Coupon code: ALFEB4) Expires 03/06/2014.
- Saks Off 5th. Extra 50% off all orders (No code needed). Expires 02/18/2014.
- New York & Company. $25 off orders over $75, plus free shipping (Coupon code: 4054). Expires 02/28/2014.
- Kohl’s. 15% off all orders (Coupon code: CELEBRATE). Expires 04/16/2014.
February 10, 2014 at 10:59 am , by savings.com
- Bliss. 20% off Bliss, Remede and Elemis products (Coupon code: SAVINGS). Expires 02/28/2014.
- The Body Shop. Buy 2, get 1 free on all orders (No code needed, click through). Expires 03/02/2014.
- Silk’n. 25% off sitewide, plus free shipping (no code needed). Expires 02/17/2014.
- Bath & Body Works. $10 off orders $30 or more (Coupon code: S141770). Expires 02/16/2014.
- Ulta Beauty. $5 off store brand primer or cosmetic brush orders $10 and up, plus samples (Coupon code: 102153). Expires03/01/2014.
February 4, 2014 at 8:58 am , by savings.com
- Lastcall.com (Neiman Marcus). $10 off orders $50 or more (Coupon code: LCONEW). Expires 02/04/2014.
- SheInside.com. 20% off orders $150 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: FEBSHE20). Expires 02/28/2014.
- choies. 15% off all orders, plus free shipping (Coupon code: Feb15aff). Expires 02/27/2014.
- Cache. Extra 25% off sale items (No code needed). Expires 02/19/2014.
- Calvin Klein. 50% off everyday classics for women (No code needed). Expires 02/28/2014.
January 13, 2014 at 1:49 pm , by savings.com
Oh the weather outside is … frigid!
Don’t let freezing cold temps keep you down! Instead, use this week’s top clothing deals from places like Ann Taylor, New York & Company and Tommy Hilfiger to keep you fashionably warm all season long.
Bring on the cold!
- Ann Taylor. 40% off Full Priced Items (Coupon code: STYLE40). Expires 01/17/2014.
- New York & Company. Big Big Sale: Save Up to 80% on Entire Site (No code needed). Expires 01/15/2014.
- Tommy Hilfiger. Extra 40% off Sale Items (Coupon code: TBD). Expires 01/20/2014.
- Anne Klein. $20 off Orders $100 or More + Free Shipping (Coupon code: AKEM9). Expires 1/31/2014.
- The Limited. $10 off Orders $30+ (Coupon code: 488). Expires 02/02/2014.
This post contains affiliate links.
January 27, 2010 at 6:37 pm , by Margot Gilman
Every so often I am asked to appear on TV to talk about an article that’s run in LHJ. It’s always fun and exciting, but never so much as it was a few weeks ago when I went on the Today Show, because they wanted me to talk about one of my favorite subjects in the whole world: shopping. More specifically, I was there to talk about bargain shopping, which to me is shopping in its most transporting, exalted, rapturous form. It’s shopping with benefits: After all, the more you save, the more you can…shop! I consider myself to be a pretty astute bargain shopper, and have years and years of experience of not paying retail. In fact, as a small child growing up in New York City, my mother took me clothes shopping on Orchard Street on the Lower East Side. This is a street (long since morphed into a downtown hipster enclave) that used to be lined with dingy little clothing shops staffed by really obnoxious sales people. But oh, the bargains! These shops were filled with the kinds of pretty clothes that would delight a young girl’s heart for a fraction of the department-store price. Before there was TJMaxx or Marshall’s or Daffy’s or any of the others, there was Orchard Street. It’s where I learned to love the joy of the bargain hunt.
But I digress. On this, my first blog entry, I simply want to present my bargain shopping bona fides, what that they are, and let you know that I’ll be posting now and again with news and tips about how to save money, sometimes based on research, sometimes on my own experience. Incidentally, I’m also the editor at LHJ who handles most of our money pieces. So I know or thing or two and am really looking forward to sharing with you.