June 20, 2012 at 3:29 pm , by Sue Erneta
With the temperature into the high 90s this week, there is only one thing that I want to reach for in my closet every single day: a dress. So, I figured we’d all benefit from a little online shopping trip. All under $100. All from the comfort of your air-conditioned office!
1. Because we love a good limited-edition collection at Target. The Webster at Target leaf print dress $42.99
2. Because no one makes under $100 look so luxe. Zara v-back dress $89.90
3. Because mint is the color of the summer. Asos river island high waisted dress $41.43
4. Because the midi length is so new and so flattering. Forever 21 tribal midi dress $24.80
5. Because a little arm coverage is okay with us. Piperlime MM Couture kimono dress $68
6. Because I can’t go shopping without stopping at J Crew. Dontcha love how they styled it with the belt and hat? J Crew shoreline stripe dress in kelly green $69.50
6. Because where else can you get something so cute for less than a $20 spot? Old Navy drawstring v-neck jersey dress $15.94
7. And because I clearly have an addiction to stripes. Gap asymmetrical striped dress $64.95
Happy shopping! All images from the brand’s websites. Click each dress for details.
March 22, 2011 at 4:30 pm , by Sue Erneta
I am so sick of tights. And boots. And scarves and hats and gloves and coats and sweaters. It’s been a tough winter here in the northeast and it’s really taken a toll on my look. I mean, how much longer can I rock this worn jeans-blouse-cardigan-boots ensemble before I get my fashion license revoked? Or the boots-tights-dull dress look? Please, make it go away!
I’m embracing the season today by doing a little online window shopping for a springtime favorite: dresses. Whether they’re bright and flowery or simple and jersey, you simply can not go wrong with a dress in the spring. Sure, you’ll need great shoes and some fun jewelry but then you’re done. And you’ll look a heck of a lot better than I have this past winter.
I picked all these beauties from some of my favorite brands: J Crew (don’t get me started or the lovefest will go on and on), Loft (last year’s favorite jersey dress came from here so I’ll be back again), and Shopbop (I love that I can look for Club Monaco, AKA New York and Rebecca Taylor all in one place). The only question is…which one do I get first?
So, tell me…are there any spring dresses you have your eye on?