February 26, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
We’ve noticed a new silhouette on the block when it comes to outerwear. The cocoon coat was all over fashion week and it’s slowing winding its way into our favorite fast-fashion stores as well. While the silhouette has been on the scene since Balenciaga debuted it in 1957, it’s recently been sidelined by body-hugging car coats and edgy moto jackets. We love the cocoon coat because it’s easy to wear. Plus, it exudes a downtown-cool-girl sense of style. The newest versions for spring come in candy-colored pinks, dusty rose, sky blue, and ivory hues. We’d pair this blue one with a white and black ensemble and some chic blush accessories.
February 19, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Let’s all agree to just ignore the cold and lingering snow, shall we? We’re focusing our energies on bright new separates, perfectly worn-in denim, and airy accessories. If by any chance you are still dusted in snow (like us, le sigh) pair this bright jacket with a camel or white turtleneck until temperatures warm up.
February 5, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Despite the forecast for extended winter (thanks for nothin’, Punxsutawney Phil!) the spring trends are rolling out and one of the best is sports-inspired pieces. Not only is this a rare anyone-can-wear-it trend, but also, there are endless ways to rock it. These two looks are our favorite–unexpected sporty stripes make this dress perfect for work or play and we’d wear that jacket with just about everything we own!
January 27, 2014 at 10:18 am , by savings.com
If you’re anything like us, the start of a new year is the perfect excuse to purge your inbox of all those unwanted, unused newsletter subscriptions (except for the ones from LHJ, natch)… and to sign up for some new ones that you’ll actually put to good use! This week’s deals include savings of up to 25% off on intimate apparel, shoes, purses and more — just for signing up for their newsletters.
- MeUndies.com. Save 20% on your purchase when you join (Coupon code: SMARTER20) Limited time offer.
- ShoeDazzle. 20% off All Orders + Free Shipping (Coupon code: styleme20) Limited time offer.
- BustedTees. Get 1 free shirt and free shipping when you join (No code needed) Limited time offer.
- Little Black Bag. 25% off all orders (Coupon code: pinterest25) Limited time offer.
- Ellie. Save 20% on your purchase when you join. (Coupon code: BFF20) Limited time offer.
This post contains affiliate links.
January 22, 2014 at 10:27 am , by Bethany Cantor
As unexpected color combinations go, camel and gray has to be one of my favorites. Pairing cool gray and buttery camel is a study in opposites that really attract. In this particular look you also get the benefit of a dress that can be styled for all seasons. Here we’ve paired it with a button-up and boots for cold weather. For spring, ditch the tights and boots in favor of a pair of chic, pastel heels and a breezy scarf around your neck.
January 21, 2014 at 12:07 pm , by savings.com
- Gaiam. 20% off orders of 2 or more items (Coupon code: AF20SAVINGS). Expires 03/31/2014.
- Athleta. Save up to 60% on new markdowns (No code needed). Limited time offer.
- Lucy. Save $8 on socks, buy 2 for $20 (No code needed). Limited time offer.
- Target. Get $5 off $20 of more order of C9 by Champion Apparel (Coupon code: TGTC920). Expires 02/24/2014.
- Yoga-Clothing.com. 25% off sitewide (Coupon code: CYBER10). Limited time offer.
This post contains affiliate links.
January 17, 2014 at 8:00 am , by Tiffany McHugh
For the past couple of years interior design tycoon Nate Berkus has been bringing his signature tastes to Target, and we’re especially excited about the upcoming Spring 2014 collection. According to Berkus, all that you have to do to understand the driving force behind this season’s design is look up. He found inspiration in the jewel-toned colors of the night sky and infused them into his work. The web team has rounded up some of our most-wanted items—spoiler alert: we have a thing for gold.