November 29, 2010 at 9:48 am , by Chelsea Rae Simmons
Charlotte Ronson ‘Lolita’ makeup bag
You’ve survived the crazed crowds on Black Friday, but you still can’t find that perfect gift for the beauty-lovers in your life. Don’t fret; I’ve searched high and low for the top 12 websites to find beauty swag from the comfort of your desk:
- Beauty.com – Spend $100 or more at Beauty.com and receive a limited edition Charlotte Ronson Lolita makeup bag filled with samples of 13 top-selling brands. Sure you can re-gift it, but you deserve a present too, right?
- Macys.com – If you aren’t sure what to get the hard-to-shop-for person in your life, head to Macy’s Top 10 Favorite beauty gifts as voted by hundreds of Facebook fans.
- Sephora.com – When shopping for a teenager, you can’t go wrong with Sephora. The best part is that there are tons of gifts costing $25 or less.
- QVC.com – While perusing the jewelry, electronics and whatever else on the QVC website, make sure to spend time in their beauty section to find the perfect stocking stuffer for women of all ages.
- Anthony.com – Men can be tough to shop for, but Anthony Logistics for Men is offering 20% off your entire purchase and a free Anthony ‘Tool Kit’ and ground shipping if you spend more than $50.
- Ulta.com – If you’re looking to give a friend her favorite fragrance, shop Ulta’s extensive collection. Buy at least $30 of fragrance products and receive two candleholders (valued at $50) to give a different aromatherapy-loving friend— Shhh, I won’t tell!
- LordandTaylor.com – If you’re shopping for the more sophisticated ladies in your life, click your way to the Lord & Taylor website to find gift sets at every price point from favored high-end beauty brands.
- BathandBodyWorks.com – Build your own gift set at Bath & Body Works. You can buy all the gifts you’ll need, and the gift bags, boxes and baskets are only a click away. Plus, everything on the website is 25% off for Cyber Monday.
- SpaceNK.com – Space NK adds laughter to the holiday cheer with their signature Laughter Fragrance collection sets. The citrus scent with musk and ginger undertones will bring a bit of summer sun to the cold winter days.
- Bluemercury.com – While perusing the perfect beauty gifts, make sure to check and see where your closest Blue Mercury Holiday Shopping Party will be— who doesn’t want to sip champagne, talk to beauty experts, and collect free samples?
- HauteLook.com – If flash sales are your cup of tea, head to Hautelook. You could save 50-75% on designer beauty brands, and their free iPhone app allows you to shop without being attached to a computer.
- Groupon.com – Help the people you love relax after the holidays. You can receive between 50% and 90 % off a spa treatment when you buy it on Groupon this Cyber Monday.
Which websites are you visiting today?