April 2, 2014 at 9:34 am , by savings.com
- Rafaella. $35 off orders $125 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: RAF35AFF). Expires 4/07/2014.
- Michael Stars. $25 off orders $150 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SPRING25A). Expires 4/06/2014.
- Sierra Trading Post. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: ALCLOVER4). Expires 4/10/2014.
- Vince Camuto. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: PSWVC20). Expires 4/15/2014.
- Bebe. $10 off orders over $50 (Coupon code: BIRTHDAY1013). Expires 5/17/2014.
January 27, 2014 at 10:18 am , by savings.com
If you’re anything like us, the start of a new year is the perfect excuse to purge your inbox of all those unwanted, unused newsletter subscriptions (except for the ones from LHJ, natch)… and to sign up for some new ones that you’ll actually put to good use! This week’s deals include savings of up to 25% off on intimate apparel, shoes, purses and more — just for signing up for their newsletters.
- MeUndies.com. Save 20% on your purchase when you join (Coupon code: SMARTER20) Limited time offer.
- ShoeDazzle. 20% off All Orders + Free Shipping (Coupon code: styleme20) Limited time offer.
- BustedTees. Get 1 free shirt and free shipping when you join (No code needed) Limited time offer.
- Little Black Bag. 25% off all orders (Coupon code: pinterest25) Limited time offer.
- Ellie. Save 20% on your purchase when you join. (Coupon code: BFF20) Limited time offer.
This post contains affiliate links.
June 11, 2010 at 4:30 pm , by Beth Roehrig
I love a sale. A deal. A bargain. If I could, I’d probably visit Marshall’s, T.J. Maxx and Home Goods every weekend. But, you know, thankfully I have a life. Which is why I love flash sale websites, which allow me to bargain hunt from the comfort of my computer. Flash sales–basically short term online sample sales—started in the fashion world a couple of years back, but many now feature great home furnishings and accessories at equally way-marked-down prices. So if, like me, you’re more likely to max out your credit card at Pottery Barn than J. Crew, you’ll love these sites. Sign up online, and they’ll email you details of each day’s sales. Happy shopping!
One King’s Lane: This site specializes in home goods—from furniture to rugs to art, they’ve got it all.
eBay Daily Deals: The auction site now offers a slew of one-day only bargains and free shipping.
Apartment Therapy: While it’s not a sample sale site, this home blog does a comprehensive week-end round-up of home sales, both in-store and online. Check the site every Friday for The Weekend Guide post, or sign up for their daily newsletter to get details via email.
May 4, 2010 at 2:15 pm , by Sue Erneta
I know sometimes when you look at our fashion pages, you might wonder why everything is so expensive. There’s a simple reason: We need to list the full retail price of each item—but most people don’t pay the full retail price. At least I don’t. And neither should you.
In the Bargain Bulletin story in the May issue of LHJ, you’ll find all my best tips for scoring deals: shop designer collections at Target, follow the advice of your favorite shopgirl, and my favorite, sign up for email alerts with must-have brands. Sure, daily emails can be annoying (I just got one that said, “All shorts $39.50!” What? Since when is that a deal?) but the subject of the email will usually tell you if it’s worth opening so you can delete quickly.
Here are some great deals I’ve seen in the past 2 months via the sale alerts I’ve subscribed to. Of course they’re over now but if you sign up, you could hear about more like these!
Fourty percent off all dresses at bloomingdales.com, 40 percent all shoes at kennethcole.com for 5 hours only, 40 percent off any new full-price merchandise at anntaylor.com if you buy 3 items, 30 percent everything (full-priced and sale merchandise) one-day only… And my absolute favorite: 20% off (or sometimes even 30%) of all sale merchandise at jcrew.com. This is the way that I score great gifts for my husband, a hip wardrobe for my daughters and lots of pretty and well-made clothes for myself.
So log on, sign up and start saving!