April 7, 2014 at 11:33 am , by savings.com
- Nina Shoes. 20% off women’s sandals, plus free shipping (Coupon code: HAPPYSPRING). Expires 4/19/2014.
- Naturalizer. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: SPRING14NT) Expires 4/15/2014.
- Finish Line. Take $10 off all orders of $75 or more (Coupon code: 10SPRING75). Expires 4/30/2014.
- DNA Footwear. Save up to 50% off sale shoes (Click on Sale to see selections). Limited time offer.
- Clarks. Save up to 50% on sale shoes, plus free shipping (No code needed). Limited time offer.
March 25, 2014 at 10:11 am , by savings.com
- Shoebuy.com. Save 20% off your order and free shipping (Coupon code: 20MARCH). Expires 4/01/2014.
- Steve Madden. 15% off orders $75 or more (Coupon code: MARSM1). Expires 3/31/2014.
- Crocs.com. $10 off orders $50 or more, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SAVE10). Expires 03/31/2014.
- Naturalizer. 20% off all orders (Coupon code: SPRING14NT). Expires 4/15/2014.
- Toms Shoes. $10 off Orders $100 or more on store brand items, plus free shipping (Coupon code: SPRING14). Expires 4/01/2014.
December 20, 2013 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Put the finishing touch on your New Year’s Eve outfit with these incredible party shoes. Each pair is guaranteed to garner compliments.
J. Crew Etta Satin Glitter-Sole Pumps
December 13, 2013 at 8:00 am , by Bethany Cantor
Most of the country is currently blanketed in snow which makes commuting in heels or fancy flats a no-go. Luckily, the winter boots out there are no longer just clunky, heavy, ugly last resorts. We’ve found 10 adorable pairs you won’t mind sporting as you slosh through the snow.
October 11, 2013 at 8:30 am , by Bethany Cantor
We never thought we’d say this, but we are loving sneakers these days — and not just for clocking time at the gym. If you ask us, it’s about time women treated their feet to a comfortable interlude between heels for work and heels for cocktails, it’s nice to level out. Plus, these sneaks are anything but dumpy — they come in every fabric and color imaginable and they’re just begging to paired with cuffed-jean or straight-leg pant. Here are some of our favorites:
Zara Combined Sneaker
July 29, 2013 at 10:15 am , by Maggie Niemiec
With all the incredible deals and steals going on, what better time to shop than right now? Check out our favorite gotta-have-it fashions from some amazing end-of-summer sales.
May 17, 2012 at 9:30 am , by Gabrielle Porcaro
In our Killer Heels story, we discussed the fact that wearing super-high heels can lead to some foot issues. Now, I would never tell anyone to stop wearing heels completely (everything in moderation, right?). They can do wonders for your legs — not to mention your self-esteem — but there is nothing worse than having to hobble around with sore, achy feet. Luckily there are some genius products out there that mean you don’t have to suffer.
Pressure Pointz from Foot Petals are one of my new favorites. They’re small thick adhesives you can stick right on the area where your shoe is hurting to relieve any pressure — these definitely will be in my purse all summer. Dr Scholl’s massage gel insoles fit into any shoes and will keep you feeling like you’re walking on pillows all day. If you do get a blister, Nexcare has great waterproof bandages that will help you survive until they heal. And what about smelly feet (which can be painful to those around you)? I’m a big fan of baby powder, but then I end up tracking white footprints around my apartment. Summer Soles scented insoles keep your shoes and feet smelling fresh.
Stock up on these products and (some new shoes) and your feet will be forever grateful!