Just Breathe: What It's Like to Have Lung Cancer
6 Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- A cough that lasts longer than three weeks, or any cough with blood
- Losing weight without trying
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, hoarseness
- Persistent chest, back, or shoulder pain
- Unusual, ongoing fatigue
- Recurring respiratory infections -- colds, bronchitis, pneumonia
Originally published in Ladies' Home Journal, November 2012.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!