Cold and Flu: What to Ask Your Doctor
1. Am I at high risk for catching the flu and/or developing complications from the flu?
2. Should I get a flu shot?
3. Are my symptoms caused by the flu or another type of infection?
4. Which medications are useful in fighting the infection I have?
5. Is it too late to take an antiviral medication?
6. (If medication is prescribed): What specific symptoms will this medication relieve?
7. What are the possible side effects of the medication you are prescribing?
8. Should I avoid other medications, alcohol or certain foods while I take this medication?
9. How long will it take the medication to work?
10. What if this medication doesn't work?
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!