10 Yoga Stretches While You Watch TV
Yoga BasicsTips for Your Practice:
- Move into each pose slowly and deliberately.
- Remember to breathe while you are holding each pose. Don't hold your breath.
- Start slowly and don't overdo it.
- Loose, comfortable clothing or workout clothes are best for yoga practice. Bare feet are essential unless you are in some of the resting poses.
- You can do these poses every day if desired.
This material is used with permission of Sterling Publishing, Co., Inc., NY, NY from Yoga for Wimps by Miriam Austin, copyright 2000 by Miriam Austin. Photos by Barry Kaplan.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!