1. Standing very close to the wall, place your hands on the wall at waist height, shoulder distance apart.
2. Walk back until your torso is perpendicular to the wall and your legs are directly under your hips.
3. Extend your arms by firmly pressing your hands into the wall, as though you want to topple it. Go ahead, try to push it over!
4. Extend your spine to its maximum length, and work on straightening your knees and elbows.
5. Hold for 30 to 45 seconds. To release the stretch, step toward the wall.