By Miriam Austin
1. Sit in any comfortable position (wide angle, straight-legged, or cross-legged) in front of the chair.
2. Place your forehead on the chair, on your hands, or on books or blankets piled up on the chair seat, whichever is most comfortable.
3. If your hands are not under your forehead, allow your arms and hands to rest on the chair seat above your head (as shown). Your back can be rounded.
4. With each exhalation, allow your body and mind to relax just a little bit more.
5. Stay in this pose as long as you like.