By Miriam Austin
1. Sit on the edge of your chair, sideways with your left side facing the chair back.
2. Throughout the pose, keep your feet and knees together and even.
3. Place your hands on the chair as shown.
4. Inhale while straightening your spine. As you exhale, twist toward the back of the chair, twisting from the very bottom of your spine -- pushing with your left hand and pulling with your right hand.
5. Repeat the inhalation/straighten, exhalation/twist series several times.
6. Release and switch sides.