Do What You Love
How Do You Know When You've Found It?
If you answer yes to most of these questions, you've found an activity you love.
- Do you lose track of time doing this activity?
- Do you get excited just thinking about it?
- Do you feel energized by it?
- Do you dream about it?
- Do you lose self-consciousness doing it?
- Do you perform beyond your usual abilities when engaged in it?
- Has your enthusiasm remained high over a period of time?
- Do you seek out people who share this interest?
Reprinted with permission from Richard Chang, author of The Passion Plan: A Step-By-Step Guide to Discovering, Developing, and Living Your Passion (Jossey-Bass: A Wiley Company, paperback edition, 2001). For more information, check out www.thepassionplan.com