How Much Water Do You Need?
Sneaky Ways to Drink More
Here are some easy ways to work in more water each day:
- Take frequent water breaks throughout the day
- Start lunch and dinner with a cup of soup
- Drink 100 percent juice at breakfast. (Dieter's caution: while juice and other beverages count toward your fluid intake, they are often high in calories.)
- Never pass a water fountain without drinking
- Take a bottle of water with you wherever you go
- Remember that only decaffeinated beverages count toward your goal
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!