SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Wake up your face with makeup that sparkles! Here, easy ways to do it:
1. Add a shot of shimmer shadow. Apply some with a finger right under your brow.
2. Go for glossy lashes. Black mascara gives the most lush, shiny-lash look.
3. Open up eyes. Do this by dabbing a shimmery white pencil under the inner corners of your eyes.
4. Apply a swipe of face shimmer to the tops of cheekbones. Blend well.
5. Try eye gloss. A small amount of eye gloss (or, in a pinch, clear lip gloss) under brows gives a high-shine effect.
6. Make lip color sheer. Apply a layer of thick balm to lips before slicking on deep color -- this will turn lipstick into a sheer stain.
7. Top lipstick with gloss. Clear lip gloss works over any lip color. Or try a soft peach- or pink-toned gloss, which will subtly change your lip shade.
8. Add shimmer blush. Instead of regular blush, switch to one with a tiny bit of shimmer to it. Apply with a light hand.
9. Wear "whipped" foundation. It has a moisturizing effect and gives skin a dewy look.
10. Skip powder where you can. Powder can give skin a chalky texture -- apply it only where you get greasy.