SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Download the patterns. (Downloading requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut shape from white cardboard or poster board.
3. Write the name of your guest. Be sure to do this before you glue any corn on the nametag.
4. Glue Indian corn around the edges but not the bottom.
5. Place each card into a pinecone.Instructions for Corny Napkin Holders:
1. Cut cardboard tubes into 1-inch-wide sections.
2. Glue Indian corn on the entire outside of tube
3. Let tubes dry. Now you have a beautiful napkin ring that you can use during the entire fall season.