SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Trace your child's feet. Use brown construction paper and trace around both feet.
2. Join the feet patterns. Glue the feet together at the heel so they fan out at the toes.
3. Cut the eyes and beak from yellow construction paper. Use your black marker to place round dots on the eyes. Glue the eyes and beak at the heel of the foot. This is the top of the turkey.
4. Cut a wattle from red paper. Glue this under the beak.
5. Cut the legs from orange paper. Glue them to the bottom of the turkey.
6. Trace your child's hand on a piece of cardboard to be used as a template. You will need three orange hands, three blue hands, three yellow hands and three red hands.
7. Make the wings. Take two orange hands and place them on each side of the turkey using glue.
8. Make the tail. Fan out the other hands and glue them behind the turkey to form a colorful tail.
9. Write the date on the back of the turkey so you can remember, in the years to come, when it was that your children really were this small.