SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut a cardboard circle from the tube. Each napking ring you want to make should be about 3/4-inch wide.
2. Decorate the tube. Use markers to draw a Native American design or cut out pieces from the construction paper.
3. Cut a tiny feather from construction paper. Glue the base of the feather inside the band.
4. Add variety to the table. Make napkin rings using different designs and colors.
1. Cut a cardboard circle from the tube. For each napkin ring you want to make, cut tube about 3 inches wide. Cover with black construction paper by using glue.
2. Cut a 3-1/2-inch circle out of black construction paper for bottom of hat.
3. Make the hat's band. Cut a 1/2-inch white strip of construction paper for band around the tube.
4. Make a buckle. Use yellow construction paper to cut out buckle and glue to white band.