SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Trace cookie cutter shape onto the colored paper. Place a sheet of clear vinyl atop traced shape and cut out.
2. Holding the paper and vinyl shapes together, punch holes around outside edge of each with a paper punch.
3. Brush one end of a 32-inch strand of yarn with clear nail polish. Allow to dry. Then, sew around the edges of the shape. When half of the shape is stitched, add filler such as confetti, buttons, or cereal.
4. Finish sewing. Knot the yarn ends on the back side. Trim ends or tape them to the back.
5. Add additional trims such as buttons, bows, and bells.
6. Add a hanging loop.