SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Use colorful paper to cover a shoe box and lid; glue in place.
2. Place two holes in each end for rope handles and three holes in one corner of the lid. Cut slot in center of lid.
3. Attach 6-inch yarn handles to ends of box, knotting on inside of box.
4. Decorate box and lid. Use colorful shapes cut from felt or paper. (Cookie cutters make great patterns.) Add decorative trim to shapes.
5. Attach and decorate pipe cleaners. Place ends of pipe cleaners in the holes in lid, taping over the bent ends inside the lid. Curl and bend stems. Glue bells, metallic streamers, wiggle eyes, buttons, and pom-poms to ends of pipe cleaners.