SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Dare your guests to reach inside this box and guess what's inside...What You Need:
1. Grab a large box. Turn the large box (such as a 24-can soda pop carton) inside out, and tape it back together.
2. Cut an opening. The opening should be about 2 inches high on one narrow side.
3. Cut another opening. This opening should be about 4 inches high on the opposite side.
4. Decorate the box. You can use glitter glue, stamps, and markers.
5. Make Monster Hand. (see next page) Put in box.
Place this hand in your box and you will have your guests scared stiff!What You Need:
1. Stir the first four ingredients together. An adult should supervise if a child is using the stove. Place ingredients in a saucepan. Place over heat, and bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Let it cool a few minutes until it can be handled.
2. Fill the plastic glove. Have one person hold the glove open while another spoons the warm mixture into it, pushing the mixture down into each finger. Fasten the opening securely with a twist tie or duct tape. It can be used warm or cold, and keeps quite well.
3. For a lumpy hand: Mix just 1/2 cup of the cornstarch into the cold water at the beginning, and add the last 1/4 cup after the mixture has started to thicken over the heat.