SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Download the free patterns for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace/cut patterns. Trace the patterns onto tracing paper and cut out. Trace around the shapes on the sheet of plywood.
3. Cut plywood. Cut out the mask shapes using a jigsaw. To cut out the eyes, first drill a hole in each eye area on the mask. Use the hole as a starting point to cut out each eye shape. Drill side holes where indicated. For the masks with the nose pieces, cut two nose pieces. On the long edge, cut at a 45-degree angle. Glue these edges together and let dry. Sand any rough edges until smooth. Glue to the face piece. Let dry.
4. Decorate masks. Paint the masks with acrylic paint using the photograph for ideas. Paint masks one at a time and, while the paint is wet, sprinkle the desired color of glitter onto the paint. Let the paint dry. Shake off any excess glitter.
5. Secure masks to wreath. Cut ten 4-inch-long pieces of wire. Thread one piece through each side hole in the masks. Twist the ends to secure. Use these wires to attach the masks to the wreath.
6. Add garland. Wrap the wreath with star garland as desired.