SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Wings made of crafting foam, a purchased hat embellished with chenille stems, and pom-pom antennae transform any little munchkin into a fun-loving, lu-lu of a ladybug.What You Need:
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut out patterns. Trace the wing pattern onto tracing paper. Cut out. Trace the dot pattern and cut out. Cut two wings from red foam and six dots from the black foam.
3. Decorate wings. Using the diagram, glue the short flat edges of the wings together. Glue three dots on each wing. Let the glue dry.
4. Prepare wings. Use a paper punch to make two holes at the top of each wing. For reinforcement, add an eyelet to each.
5. Finish wings. Tie the shoelaces together at one end. Place the knot by the seam on the wrong side of the wings. Thread the laces through the holes in each wing.
6. Prepare hat. For hat, poke a chenille stem through the top of the hat. Glue a pom-pom on each end. Let dry.