SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. If desired, paint leaves. If you wish to enhance or intensify the color of the leaves, you can apply floral paint in a well-ventilated area. Spread out the leaves on newspaper and spray spots of color using a random motion. Spray only edges and small portions of leaves. Spray the purple lightly over the red. Overlay the yellow onto the red. Let the leaves dry.
2. Add leaves to wreath. Coat the wreath well with glue. Beginning at the bottom of the wreath, arrange leaves onto wreath base overlapping each other. Pin the leaves in place as you go. Insert the pin in an inconspicuous place, such as near the stem. When the leaves begin to set firmly into the glue, you may remove the pins. Let the glue dry.
3. Paint raffia. Cut a small bundle of raffia approximately 36 inches long. Lay the raffia on newspaper and spread apart. Spray with gold spray paint. Let the paint dry. Turn the raffia over and spray again. Let dry.
4. Tie the painted raffia into a bow and glue onto the top of the wreath. Pin the bow in place, hiding the pin in the raffia. Trim the tails of the raffia as desired.
5. Add grapes. Use pins to attach the cluster of grapes underneath the bow.
1. Cover the wreath form with jute rope. Put a dab of glue on the back of the wreath. Press the end of the rope into the glue. Let the glue set. Wrap the rope around the wreath, keeping the rope close together and gluing about every inch on the back side. Continue wrapping until the entire shape is covered. Clip the rope and glue the end to the back of the form. Let the glue dry.
2. Add ribbon and cord. Wrap the rope-covered wreath form with ribbon, tying the ends into a bow. Loosely wrap the wreath with cord, knotting the ends together near the bow.
3. Add shells and charms. Decide on the placement of the shells, tucking some under the cord and adding one to the center of the ribbon bow. Use glue to secure shells in place. Glue charms to the cord ends and wherever else you wish to add them. Let the glue dry.