SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thoroughly clean the spoons. Allow to dry.
2. With the flat brush, apply the metal primer, following the manufacturer's instructions. Then basecoat the bowl of each spoon with mushroom paint.
3. Using the flat brush, paint Santa's coat and hat using country tomato. Paint his face light peach. Paint his beard, mustache, and hat trim ultra white. With liner brush, paint his bangs ultra white and his mouth ultra black. Using the handle end of the brush, dot the eyes ultra black. With the round brush, scrub his cheeks with country tomato.
4. Use ultra white and the spatter brush to add flecks of snow.
5. Apply the satin glaze and let dry.
6. Use raffia to tie spoon handles to branches of tree.More Ideas: