SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Sometimes the simplest designs have the most beauty.What You Need:
1. Tear paper. Tear heavy paper into 11- x 5-1/2-inch pieces and fold in half. Tear a 3-1/2-inch square from lightweight paper. For straight edges, place ruler on line you want to tear and pull paper up along the line.
2. Make triangle pattern. Cut a 2-inch equilateral triangle from scrap cardboard.
3. Stitch star. Thread floss onto needle. Hold triangle pattern in the center of 3-1/2-inch square and stitch around it; flip the triangle pattern and repeat.
4. Assemble card. Glue small square on center of large square.
5. Stitch spine (optional). Measure 1 inch down folded edge and poke a hole with needle. Repeat, measuring from bottom of folded edge. Poke holes every 1/2 inch in between the first 2 holes. Thread 15 to 18 inches of thread onto needle and thread it through bottom hole. Center thread in hole. Keeping length of thread centered, work thread up the card, going in and out of holes. (You'll end up with half the stitches on the inside of the card, and half outside.) If needle and thread are inside the card, poke a hole slightly below the top hole and bring thread to the outside. Rethread the needle on the other half of the thread and repeat, working your way up the opposite side of the holes. At the top of the card, knot the two threads together close to the paper. Use your fingernail to slightly curl trailing thread, and trim to desired length.
Showcase nature's finest and share your seasonal thoughts.What You Need:
1. Tear paper. Tear heavyweight paper into 5-1/2- x 11-inch pieces and fold in half. Repeat with printer paper. (For straight edges, place ruler on line you want to tear and pull paper up along the line.)
2. Assemble card. Insert printer paper into heavy paper. Tear 1 inch off front-cover edge; tear 1/2 inch off next layer. Tear a 5-1/2-inch square of different-color heavy paper and insert into card. (You'll write your message on this inside sheet.)
3. Add leaf. Glue pressed leaf on cover. Lay book or magazines on top so leaf dries flat.
Outline your intentions in style with this beautiful tag.What You Need:
1. Tear paper. Tear heavy paper into 4-inch squares and lightweight paper into 3-1/4-inch squares. (For straight edges, place ruler on line you want to tear and pull paper up along the line.)
2. Stitch design. Thread floss onto needle and stitch around perimeter of small square.
3. Assemble card. Glue small square on center of large square. Glue small square on center of large square. Let glue dry.
4. Add hole and ribbon. Punch hole in upper corner and tie ribbon.