SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Download the patterns.
2. Trace the star and holly patterns as many times as desired onto tracing paper. Tape the patterns in place with right side onto top plate surface so the pattern shows through to the back of plate. You will do all work on the back side.
3. Trace the outlines of the patterns with a black permanent marker. Draw in veins of holly leaves.
4. Paint inside pattern shapes first, painting the stars and holly as shown. Add berry dots by dipping a pencil eraser into red paint and making three dots on the surface. Add white dots. Let the paint dry. Look at the front side of the plate to see if it looks as you wish, making sure paint is covering well and is not transparent.
5. Paint over the circled star area with purple paint. Paint over the yellow stars. Paint the black area next, covering the holly and white dots. Let dry.
6. Paint the red checks next using a small flat brush. When dry, paint over the border with white. Let paint dry for 24 hours and bake in oven if directed by paint manufacturer.