SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Sand the pears lightly to degloss the surfaces.
2. Paint the pears with one to two coats of silver paint, allowing the paint to dry between coats. Paint the leaf stems and backs of the leaves silver.
3. Add silver leaf. Apply adhesive to the pears. Let the adhesive set for about 30 minutes until tacky. Apply silver leaf over the adhesive; brush off the excess with a soft brush.
4. Seal the pears with a clear protective sealer, following the manufacturer's directions.
5. Add silver leaves. Wrap the stem of a leaf around the stem of each pear.
6. Arrange items in silver bowl. Cut the stems of the artificial roses short. Arrange the pears and roses in bowl as desired.