SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut two pieces of felt 8-1/2 x 9 inches. Center the Battenberg heart on one of the felt pieces and pin.
3. Pin the pearl string around the inside edge of the heart. Start the end in the top center of the heart, with the end curled into a "C" on one side and ending with a reverse "C" on the other side. With coordinating thread, stitch through the Battenberg and felt to secure the bead string.
4. Fold the tassel loop behind the tassel and stitch it to the tassel with a couple of stitches. Place the tassel centered between the two pearl string curves. Stitch it to the Battenberg and felt behind the top head of the tassel.
5. Pin the heart top to the second piece of felt. Stitch together with a running stitch, 1/3 inch from the edge with pale mauve metallic 1/8-inch-wide ribbon. (See Running Stitch illustration -- downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.) Stop stitching 4 inches from the beginning.
5. Stuff the pillow with fiberfill. Continue stitching to the starting point.More Ideas: