Don't hide from the camera. Follow these makeup tips for photos you'll love.
The right makeup can make the difference between a photo flop and a picture fit for framing. Follow my suggestions for the most natural look. And don't forget to smile!
- Don't pile on extra makeup. Instead, be sure to apply three things: concealer, blush, and lip gloss.
- Avoid foundations that contain titanium dioxide (a common sun-blocking ingredient). They tend to be pasty, which looks ashy on skin, plus the titanium dioxide reflects light in photos.
- Don't overmoisturize. A dewy complexion (which I normally love) just looks greasy in photos. To prevent this, use an oil-control lotion under your foundation.
- Avoid overfrosted formulas of lipstick or too-shimmery eye shadow. They reflect light and will appear shiny in
- Define lips and eyes carefully, but avoid super-dark shades. Instead, go just one shade deeper than your everyday lipstick.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.