SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Set potted trees inside the planter box.
2. Cut pieces of floral foam to fit inside several plastic liners or containers. Thoroughly wet, then drain the floral foam. Place the wet foam inside the plastic liners or containers.
3. Set the containers inside the planter box. Arrange the containers around the potted trees.
4. Cut flowers to the desired length and insert the stems into the foam. Fill in with enough blossoms so pots do not show.
1. Cut lengths of white ribbon.
2. Wrap each length around the vase, referring to the photo, and attach to the back of the vase with a dab of hot glue.
1. To make the berry collars, pluck the berries from Hypericum branches and string them onto thin floral wire.
2. Bend the wire around the top of your container and tightly twist together the ends of the wire. Snip off any excess wire.
1. Cut a piece of floral foam to fit inside a plastic liner that will be placed in the centerpiece container. Soak the floral foam, drain, and place inside the liner.
2. Set the liner into the centerpiece container. Set the pillar candles on top of the floral foam.
3. Fill in around the candles by inserting the bush ivy stems and the sage leaves into the foam. Continue filling out the arrangement by inserting flower stems into the foam until desired effect is created.