SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut a block of florist's foam to fit into the bottom of the cornucopia basket. Hot-glue the foam inside the basket; let the glue set. Cover the foam with Spanish moss, using greening pins to secure.
2. To arrange the basket, visualize an invisible line down the center. Use the left side mainly for dried wheat and silk flowers and the right side mainly for fruits and vegetables.
3. Start the arrangement at the bottom with the dried wheat. Divide the wheat bunch in half; set one half aside. Cut the remaining half at different lengths; glue it to the foam on the left side of the basket.
4. Continue to fill the cornucopia with silk flowers, fruits, and vegetables, mixing the textures and changing the height of the elements. Be sure to use the leaves and flower buds in your arrangement. Use 18-gauge wire to anchor the fruits and vegetables at different angles, wrapping the wire with florist's tape. When you have used most of the elements, cross over the invisible line with the flowers and the fruits and vegetables.
5. When you are satisfied with the position of the flowers, fruits, and vegetables, fill in any large gaps with more silk and dried flowers. Fill the small gaps with the dried billy balls and the berry stems.