SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Download the free patterns for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
1. Enlarge and trace the desired image pattern. Cut out a rectangle around shape, making sure the sides touch the pattern lines.
2. Measure the width of the pattern rectangle. Working in approximately 2-foot sections, accordion-fold a piece of crepe paper to pattern's width.
3. For the candy, skeleton, and monster, tape the colors together before folding. The bat and the pumpkin are cut out first, then glued to a plain or scalloped piece of yellow crepe paper. The ghost is taped to purple.
4. Trace pattern on one side of folded crepe paper. Cut inside holes using a paper punch. Unfold. Glue cut streamer to a background color if desired. For long streamers, tape them end to end.