SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1) Stand with your feet together, your left hand on the back of a sturdy chair for balance.
2) Your back should be straight and your abdominals tight. Don't allow your body to lean as you do the exercise.
3) With your right foot flexed, slowly lift it out to the side, then lower it. The movement should be slow, tight and deliberate.
4) Repeat for 8-12 lifts with your right leg. Relax for a few moments and repeat.
5) Then switch legs, after turning your body around or moving the chair to the other side of your body. Do two sets of 8-12 lifts.