SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lie on your back with your legs straight and arms stretched above your head, shoulders down.
2. Keeping your back flat on the floor, slowly lift your arms toward the ceiling as you breathe in.
3. As you breathe out, slowly roll forward, peeling your spine off the mat. Head remains straight, eyes focused forward. Stomach remains taut, not crunched.
4. Breathing in again, stretch out over your legs. Breathing out, slowly roll back down to the floor.
5. Do not pause, but as you breathe in roll up again to begin the second repetition. Do 10 repetitions.
More Pilates Programs