SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Download the free patterns for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace the pattern pieces onto the appropriate colors of tissue paper. Cut as many shapes as needed to decorate the candle.
3. Position holly leaves and berries or poinsettia petals and center "berries" on the candle.
4. Brush decoupage medium over the motifs to secure them to the candle. Also brush medium over the entire candle surface. Let the candle dry.
5. Use the green acrylic paint to paint veins on the holly leaves.