SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
This delightfully fragrant alternative to a conifer is the perfect size for a small apartment.What You Need:
1. Prune the rosemary plant into a cone shape.
2. Wrap sheet moss around the container, covering it from top to bottom. Hold the moss in place with a large, heavy-duty rubber band.
3. Cut twigs 2 or 3 inches taller than the container. Slip the twigs under the rubber band, spacing them evenly.
4. Tie raffia tightly around the bottom of the twigs, then slip off the rubber band. Tie the twigs near the top with another piece of raffia.
5. Weave miniature Christmas lights through the rosemary branches.