SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut about a 1-yard length of twine. Glue one end of the twine to the frame back; wrap the twine around the frame. Glue end of twine to the frame back. Continue wrapping 1 yard lengths around the frame in this manner to cover completely. Glue shells centered on the sides of the frame.
1. Glue shells to the candle around the base. Or, cut a cardboard base about 1-1/2 inches greater in diameter than the candle. Glue the base to the bottom of the candle. Glue shells around the candle, securing them to both the base and the candle.
1. Lightly spray the wrong side of the linen with adhesive, being careful not to saturate the fabric. With the adhesive side down, center the linen over the front of the frame. Use your fingers to press the linen onto the frame, smoothing out any wrinkles. Fold the linen onto the sides and back of the frame, creasing at the edges and neatly folding at the corners.
2. Cut a large X at the center of the line, cutting from the corners of the frame opening to make triangle-shaped flaps. Fold the flaps to the back of the frame, creasing along the edges.
3. Glue shells to the corners of the frame opening. Glue the remaining shells centered on the sides of the frame.
1. Place the rubber band around the candle about 1/4-inch from the bottom. Tuck one end of the twine under the rubber band to secure. Tightly wrap twine around the candle, stopping about 1-1/4-inches from the top. Glue end of twine to the wrapped twine. Glue the shell to the center front of candle, covering the end of twine.