SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Store in an airtight container. Makes about 6 cups.Sandwiches What You Need:
1. In a medium bowl, stir together cheese, ham, and vegetables. Set mixture aside. Spread some cream cheese on one side of each slice of bred. Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of vegetable mixture on top of cream cheese. Top with the other slice of bread, spread-side down.
2. Trim crusts, if desired. Slice each sandwich into fours trips. Place sandwiches in an airtight container. Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Store in container in an insulated cooler with ice packs for up to 4 hours. Makes 24.
1. Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds; keep covered. Spread on tablespoon cream cheese over one side of each tortilla. Top with lettuce. Top with slice of ham. Top ham with another tablespoon cream cheese.
2. Roll up tightly to form a log. Using a serrated knife, cut into 1-inch slices. Place in airtight container. Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Place container in an insulated cooler with ice packs for up to 4 hours. Makes 24.